Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Soak in cold water for 20 minutes; drain. Pat corn dry. Combine the butter and parsley; spread over corn. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with string.
- 2. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat until tender, turning often, 20-25 minutes. Serve with cheese. (I add cilantro and light mayo too for something a little different!).
Feta Salmon Salad
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
1 large cucumber, chopped
1 large tomato, chopped
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients; sprinkle over salmon.
- Place salmon on oiled grill rack, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss salad greens with cucumber, tomato and cheese; divide among four plates. Top with salmon; drizzle with vinaigrette.